Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices
Schedule of Key Decisions
The schedule contains details of key decisions to be taken by the council's Cabinet, together with details of the documents submitted for consideration.
What is a Key Decision?
A Key Decision is a Cabinet decision which is likely to:
- Result in the council incurring significant expenditure or making significant savings
- Be significant in terms of its effects on communities living or working in an area
We are guided by the Secretary of State in determining the meaning of "significant" for the purposes of the above.
Key Decisions must be made in accordance with the requirements of the Cabinet procedure rules as contained in Part 4 of the council's Constitution.
The rules for the decision making process of the Cabinet and officers require under certain circumstances the publication of formal notices. Generally notices have to be published if it is intended that meetings or parts of meetings of the Cabinet are to be held in private and on those occasions where a key decision needs to be taken but it is not possible to include the details of the decision in the schedule of key decisions 28 days prior to the decision being taken.
Cabinet Notices 2017
- Notice 5 day October 2017 Purchase of light industrial units at Carlton Road [pdf] 48KB
- Notice 28 day October 2017 Commercial Investment Strategy [pdf] 77KB
- Cabinet - Private Meeting Notice Urgent 12 October 2017 [pdf] 47KB
- Notice 5 day Revs and Bens 9 February 2017 [pdf] 76KB
- Notice 28 day Revs and Bens 9 February 2017 [pdf] 76KB
Archive Cabinet Notices
Download combined Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices by year.
- 2016 ABC Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices [pdf] 142KB
- 2015 ABC Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices [pdf] 158KB
- 2014 ABC Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices [pdf] 62KB
- 2013 ABC Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices [pdf] 93KB
- 2012 ABC Key Decisions and Cabinet Notices [pdf] 38KB