Ashford Borough Council Members' Allowances Scheme
Each year, the council is required to publish the total amounts paid to each member of the council by the authority in accordance with the Ashford Borough Council Constitution Part 6 - members' allowances scheme, as a basic, special responsibility, travel and subsistence, and carers' allowance. View the amounts paid for the year stated from the links below.
- Members Allowances 2015-16 [pdf] 24KB
- Members Allowances 2014-15 [pdf] 9KB
- Members Allowances 2013-2014 [pdf] 33KB
- Members Allowances 2012-2013 [pdf] 9KB
- Members Allowances 2011-2012 [pdf] 45KB
- Members Allowances 2010-2011 [pdf] 49KB
- Members Allowances 2009-2010 [pdf] 47KB
- Members Allowances 2008-2009 [pdf] 11KB
- Members Allowances 2007-2008 [pdf] 11KB
- Members Allowances 2006-2007 [pdf] 11KB
- Members Allowances 2005-2006 [pdf] 11KB
- Members Allowances 2004-2005 [pdf] 14KB
Independent Members' Allowances Remuneration Panel
The council has constituted an Independent Remuneration Panel to make recommendations to it on the scheme of Members' Allowances and as to the level of Member support/services to the Authority should provide to enable Members to better perform the roles involved in fulfilling their duties as an elected Member of Ashford Borough Council. View the reports of the Independent Remuneration Panel Meetings from the links below.