Emergency telephone 6pm–8am: 01233 629 911

Problems with Premises: Ashford Borough Council

Problems with Premises

Are you experiencing noise problems with a licensed premises?

If you are having problems first contact licensing who will initially speak with the licence holder to give them the opportunity to resolve the problem informally.

It is helpful to keep a diary of incidents of noise even if action cannot be taken at that time.
Information can then be built up about the premises so the relevant officer can take action.

If the problems cannot be resolved in this way there is the opportunity for any of the responsible authorities or a member of the public to apply for a review of the licence.


Engagement Excellence Awards Logo

We would like to place cookies on your computer to make your experience of our website faster and more convenient. To find out more, please refer to our privacy policy . If you do not choose to accept cookies, some parts of this site may not work properly.

Please choose a setting: