Borough Play Areas
There are a wide range of play areas across the borough featuring everything from zip wires to sand pits for toddlers.
The borough's play areas include:
- Mersham Play Area - natural play
- Hothfield Play Area - bucket swing, tractor slide, equipment for young people
- St Stephen's Walk Play Area - zip wire, climbing unit and sand play for toddlers
- Wye Play Area - adventure play space
- Cuckoo Park (opposite John Wesley School) - adventure and natural play
- Kestrel Park Play Area, Coulter Road - adventure play for older children
- Repton Park - three play areas spread across the estate
- Springwood Drive Play Area - fenced equipped play area for all ages
Use our interactive map for details of all the play areas in the borough.