Coronavirus Advice For Businesses
Environmental Health are working closely with Trading Standards and the Police in enforcing local and national business closure regulations. Please email us if you need case-specific guidance.
Business Support Newsletter
Other Advice and Resources
- To speak to the government's Business Support Helpline, call 0300 456 3565 between Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- The Kent Resilience Forum run the Kent Prepared website with advice on emergency planning and Coronavirus
- The British Chamber of Commerce have a Coronavirus hub with a range of information.
- The Federation for Small Businesses provide advice about Coronavirus, including hygiene advice
- ACAS provide advice about Coronavirus, including simple steps to help protect the health and safety of staff
- If you run a food business, check our page on Food Business Coronavirus Advice
- Kent County Council are asking businesses to answer their business survey to help inform future business support.
- The NHS provides information about Coronavirus.
- We will be providing health guidance updates on our Coronavirus pages.