Single Person Discount

If you are an adult living on your own then you can get a 25% council tax reduction.

Working away from home or going on holiday doesn’t count as a change of residency. Therefore, we are unable to apply this discount in these circumstances, even if only one adult is left at home.

Apply for single person council tax discount.