I Need Advice

Basic housing advice is available at the Civic Centre where you can speak to a customer service advisor on a Monday through to a Friday from 9am until 4pm.

If your housing enquiry is complex you may be referred to a housing options officer via our online form. They will then call you back within 72 hours.

If you speak to a housing options officer they will be able to link you in with other advice services who can help you with the following:

Housing advice is also available from the organisations listed below:

Benefits Advice

If you visit us for housing advice, one of our officers may refer you to the Welfare Intervention Officers as part of an assessment of all of your advice needs. 

You may also like to use the Kent County Council benefits calculator which provides an easy to use calculator which works out which welfare benefits you might be entitled to.