A Better Choice Lettings and Property Management (ABC Lettings), offers landlords a safe, hassle free and hands off service for letting your property in Ashford or Folkestone and Hythe.
We have been creating and successfully managing tenancies in the private sector for more than seven years. Our experienced property managers are able to offer you the security of working with an organisation that has a reputation for a careful and considered approach. In addition, we are a ‘no hassle’ and no hidden cost lettings service. As we are not motivated by profit, our charges are lower than high street agencies.
Why choose us?
Our fully managed service includes:
- We will tenant your property within two weeks
- Guarantee your rent monthly in advance
- We know and assess all our tenants
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Offer tenants induction training
- Security deposits lodged with DPS
- Offer tenants 24-hour support
- Property maintenance (local contractors)
- We will inspect your property regularly
- Boiler breakdown and servicing
- Annual gas safety check (CP12)
- Tenancy renewals
- Tenancy check out
- Notices including legal action (if appropriate)
- Energy performance certificates and electrical safety inspection
Here is what some of our landlords have to say about our service:
"I found it very rewarding and satisfying to see how much the tenant and their children enjoy living in the house. They have made it such a wonderful home. I was pleased to see this and am so glad that I made this decision to rent to the council." Mr A
"Thanks you very much for your help. You are a professional through and through and make the letting procedure work. This is a credit to you and the set up you have within the council. I will be using your services again without hesitation, on any further properties in the future." Mr C
"I feel very comfortable with ABC managing our home." Mr G
We are already managing more than 250 properties locally and cover both boroughs of Ashford and Folkestone & Hythe. We are always looking to expand and work with more landlords. If you are a landlord, or thinking of becoming a landlord, please email the team or call us today on 01233 330811.
Find out more
For further details please view our landlord information guidance.