Business Manager - A Better Choice for Property
Business manager - A Better Choice for Property, job share/part time, 13 hours per week to be worked flexibly but needs to cover Friday working.
Salary: £10,985 (based on a full time salary of £31,265)
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior administrator to work with the current Business Manager on a job share basis, providing resilience to our small but busy team. The successful candidate will be working directly for A Better Choice for Property Limited, wholly owned by Ashford Borough Council reporting directly to the Commercial Development Manager.
In 2014 the company was incorporated, and currently has nearly 100 properties in its portfolio aimed at the private rental market with plans to develop three key sites in the borough.
You will be required to have excellent administrative skills and have a sound knowledge of the private rental property market, facilities management and Health and Safety regulations. The role is extremely varied and interesting, working closely with ABC Lettings, who undertake the tenancy management on behalf of the company.
- Minute-taking and ability to co-ordinate and prepare for board meetings
- Knowledge of private property lettings market
- Strong background in facilities management/contract management
- Confident liaison with tenants, contractors, managing agents and developers
- Excellent office skills to organise/update project files and information logs
- Knowledge of Health and Safety to ensure company adheres to current regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise workload and work flexibly with the team
For an informal discussion, please contact Jen Cottrell on 01233 330306.
To apply, please send an expression of interest outlining what you feel you could bring to this role, along with any relevant experience to email@example.com by midday on 27 March 2020.