Publicity Display

Any static display which consists of placing items on the highways (including the pedestrian areas) needs to be authorised by us. Consents are usually only granted to charitable or non-profit making organisations and there is no charge for this.

Two main sites are used in Tenterden, outside the Town Hall and by the Woolpack Inn car park.

Please complete the application for consent for publicity display [pdf] 56KB and email it to

If you want to distribute leaflets in the town centre a permit might be required. Please refer to our Distributing Free Literature page for more information.

Contact us

Please email