Henwood Business e-permits. Terms & Conditions
An HB e-Permit is valid for 12 months and allows a vehicle to park a vehicle in Henwood car park, Monday to Saturday.
Who can apply for an e-Permit?
Application for a HB e-Permit must be made by a business based or trading in the borough of Ashford.
What Vehicles can use the e-Permit?
- Passenger vehicles (not exceeding 3500 kilograms) e.g. a family car
- Goods vehicles (not exceeding 3500 kilograms) e.g. a light transit van
- Motor Cycles
How much does an e-Permit Cost?
£396.00 for 12 months. This price includes VAT. Our VAT registration No is 202 3252 27
Terms and Conditions
- To apply for an e-permit you must create an on-line account.
- You must provide proof that you business is based or is trading in the borough of Ashford.
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-permit, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle on the start date shown.
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for your vehicle, we will not issue an e-permit.
- The issue of the e-permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- An e-permit is valid Monday to Saturday.
- The e-permit is only valid in one vehicle at a time.
- The e-permit will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-permit to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- An e-permit is valid for 12 months from the start date.
- An e-permit only entitles you to park a vehicle in a standard parking bay in Henwood car park and is not transferrable to any other car park.
- You may not transfer or assign your e-permit to another person or business.
- The e-permit remains the property of Ashford Borough Council.
- Any contravention of the above clauses may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice and may render the e-permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn. Failure to display a valid permit may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software.
Important Information Please Read
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL