ADIA Bay Practice e-permits. Terms & Conditions
1. ADIA e-Permit - authorises the holder to use the designated Bay Parking Practice Bays in the Civic and Stour Centre car park, solely to allow learner drivers, accompanied by and under the supervision of an ‘Ashford Driving Instructors Association’ driving instructor to practice bay parking manoeuvres.
2. ADIA members must provide proof of current membership with the Ashford Driving Instructors Association with an application for an e-permit.
Terms & Conditions
- To apply for an e-permit you must create an on-line account.
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for your vehicle, we will not issue an e-permit.
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-permit, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle on the start date shown.
- The e-permit is only valid in one vehicle at a time.
- The e-permit will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-permit to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- The e-permit does not allow the vehicle to wait and remain in designated Bay Parking Practice Bays for any purpose other than to allow a learner driver to carry out bay parking manoeuvres or whilst the learner drive receives, bay parking instruction or tuition.
- The e-permit is only valid in the Bay Parking Practice Bays identified by surface and/or post mounted signs.
- Failure to park in accordance with the regulations detailed in the Council’s Off Street Parking Order and the signs and/or surface markings in the Council’s car parks may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- The issue of the e-permit does not guarantee the availability Practice Parking Bay.
- The e-permit is not valid in any other location.
- The e-permit remains the property of Ashford Borough Council and the e-permit will be cancelled if you cease to be a member of Ashford Driving Instructors Association or when practice parking is no longer required.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software.
Important Information Please Read
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL