Assistant Director of Safety and Wellbeing
The Head of Community Safety and Wellbeing responsible for:
- Environmental health and protection.
- On and off-street parking services and enforcement.
- Resilience and events safety.
- Community safety and anti-social behaviour.
- Health and safety.
- The Ashford Monitoring Centre, which includes CCTV, intruder alarms and Telecare.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Assistant Director of Safety and Wellbeing job description [pdf] 341KB
- View the structure chart for Safety and Wellbeing [pdf] 15KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.