Head of Culture
The Head of Culture is responsible for:
- Sports development and facilities for children and young people.
- Working with trusts in managing leisure and community facilities. These facilities include the Stour Centre, Julie Rose Stadium and Tenterden Leisure Centre.
- Promotion of tourism, including tourist information centres.
- Art and cultural services, conservation and heritage, and public art.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Head of Culture job description [pdf] 130KB
- View the structure chart for Culture [pdf] 17KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.