Head of Housing
The Head of Housing is responsible for:
- Council housing management services, including repairs.
- Homeless person’s services.
- The council's housing waiting list and lettings scheme.
- Working to provide new affordable homes.
- Disabled facilities grants.
- Unauthorised encampments.
- Independent Living Schemes.
- Electricians working for the council.
- Syrian vulnerable persons resettlement.
- General valuation and property advice to the council.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Head of Housing job description [pdf] 141KB
- View the Housing structure chart [pdf] 37KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email email@example.com.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.