Head of HR and Customer Services
The Head of HR and Customer Services is responsible for personnel and development and customer services.
Personnel and Development responsibilities:
- Managing and developing the council's staff related policies.
- Training and development.
- Organisational development.
- Ensuring there is equality of opportunity and treatment for both existing and potential staff.
Customer Services responsibilities:
- Customer services face to face and telephone at the Civic Centre and in Tenterden.
- Digital delivery.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Head of HR and Customer Services job description (to follow)
- View the structure chart for HR and Customer Services [pdf] 17KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email email@example.com.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.