In this section you will find details of:
Gender pay gap
We welcome the Government’s requirement for large organisations to be more transparent on gender pay, and will use this opportunity to nurture our culture of supporting women in the workplace, ensuring success is defined by talent, not gender or circumstance.
- Number of employees whose remuneration was at least £50k in brackets of £5k
- Details of remuneration and job title of certain senior employees whose salary is at least £50k
- Name of each employee whose salary is at least £150k
- Detail for all employees whose salary exceeds £50k - the services/functions they are responsible for, budget held, number of staff and other remuneration (there are no bonuses)
- Annual publication of structure chart for the top three levels of the organisation (as at April 2018)
Please note that blue boxes indicate that the post is a manager. Their post is then replicated on the chart if they line manage posts with a salary in excess of £50k.
For details of job descriptions and structure charts for each service including salary bands and details of vacant posts please see our 'how we are organised' page.
Pay policy statement
Under the Localism Act 2011, Section 38 (1), local authorities are required to publish a pay policy statement. Ashford Borough Council's Cabinet approved this on 8th March 2018 and Council adopted this on 19th April 2018.
To view this, and other contextual documents please download the documents from the list below: