The Ashford Tree Trail Submission Form
How to enter
To enter a tree into Ashford’s Tree Trail, please send up to three good quality photos of your decorated tree along with the form below.
The Tree Trail Virtual Forest will be live from 2 June 2022, and we highly recommend that you send your form and photos before this date if your tree is to be selected as part of the official weekend for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot guarantee to include all entries due to limited spaces on the virtual map.
- We encourage you to read the official Tree Trail Creative Pack for guidance. In particular we are looking for decorated trees that embrace using recycled materials, and designs that celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee.
- We can only accept one tree per household.
- We will not consider any submissions to the Tree Trail after 18 June 2022.
About the photo
- Please take a good quality photo of your tree with a digital camera or smart phone. Ideally this should be a high quality portrait orientation image.
- Try to capture the full tree in all its glory.
- Consider the angle of your photo, background and surroundings – removing any distractions from your artwork.
- The image should only be of the tree. Please do not include any people in the image
- You may choose to submit another photo of the tree’s decorations in more detail.
If you have trouble completing this form then please send photos of your trees and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the virtual map.