A club premises certificate authorises a members' club to carry out licensable activities (supply of alcohol, regulated entertainment) for it's members. There is no requirement for a designated premises supervisor.
A club premises certificate is only for use by qualifying clubs. A number of criteria must be met to be considered a qualifying club. These include:
- persons may not be admitted to membership to any of the privileges of membership without an interval of at least two days between their nomination for membership and their admission
- that the club is established and conducted in good faith as a club
- that the club has at least 25 members
- that alcohol is not supplied to members on the premises otherwise than by or on behalf of the club
Download application forms and guidance
- Club Premises application form [pdf] 713KB
- Notice of Club Premises Certificate [pdf] 532KB
- Vary Club Premises application form [pdf] 690KB
- Notice to Vary Club Certificate [pdf] 541KB
- Declaration for Club Premises Certificate to be granted [pdf] 574KB
- Guidance Club Premises Certificate [pdf] 102KB
- Club Change of Name or Rules form [pdf] 623KB
You can email our Licensing team.
Kent TN23 1PL