The Taxi Forum provides an opportunity for hackney carriage and private hire drivers and operators to come together with members and officers of the council to discuss taxi licensing issues.
The forum is used by officers to present ideas and draft policies to those involved in the taxi trade. It also provides an informal opportunity for hackney carriage and private hire drivers and operators to ask questions of those involved in the licensing of their trade and to make suggestions as to how policy can develop over time. The forum is open to members of the public.
|Independent Drivers||Dave Childsemail@example.com|
|Executive Drivers||Mark Harrison||Mark@AshfordExecutiveCars.co.uk|
|Private Hire Drivers||Les Hughesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hackney Carriage Drivers||Sue Whybrowemail@example.com|
|Company Representative||Karen Boycefirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Taxi Forum Minutes 6 April 2017 [docx] 25KB
- Taxi Forum Minutes 13 September 2016 [pdf]
- Taxi Forum Minutes 19 May 2016 [pdf] 77KB
- Taxi Forum Minutes 2 February 2016 [pdf] 134KB
- Taxi Forum Minutes October 2015 [pdf] 65KB
- Taxi Forum minutes June 2015 [pdf] 56KB
- Forum Minutes February 2015 [pdf] 72KB
For further information email licensing.