Deputy Chief Executive
This role supports the Chief Executive in translating the vision for the borough into a direction for the council. It also provides leadership and direction in developing and implementing strategic objectives. It covers a range of functions and services, including commercial, statutory and support services.
Ben is also our Section 151 Officer.
The Deputy Chief Executive is responsible for:
- Corporate Property and Projects (Head of Service, Paul McKenner)
- Culture (Head of Service, Christina Fuller)
- Environment and Land Management (Head of Service, Tracey Butler)
- Finance and IT (Head of Service, Maria Stevens)
- Housing (Head of Service, Sharon Williams)
- Planning and Development (Head of Service, Simon Cole)
Job description and structure chart
- View the full job description [pdf] 130KB
- View who the Deputy Chief Executive line manages [pdf] 11KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.