Putting On An Event

Let us know about your event on our Safety Advisory Group page. This page also has advice for public outdoor events, security for event organisers and templates that can be downloaded.

We need at least 12 weeks’ notice if a road closure is necessary for an event.

Please visit our Temporary Event Notice page if you are planning an event that involves licensable activity. These activities include the sale of alcohol, performance of a play, exhibition of a film, live or recorded music.

If the event is on council land you need to apply for permission for the use of Council land .

We would like to know about any public outdoor events being planned in and around Ashford.