Urgent Telephone 4pm - 8.30am : 01233 331111

Change of Address or Circumstances

Change of address

If you move home you can let us know by completing our council tax change of address form. This covers leaving an address and moving to an address.

Landlords can also advise us of a change of occupancy to their property.

Other details may be provided on the enquiry form.

Change of circumstances

If you have had a change in your circumstances which may affect your entitlement to a reduction, please advise us of the details.

Notification of death

If you need to advise us of the death of someone and you remain the sole occupant of the property, please complete an online single person discount claim form.

If there remains more than one occupier please complete the change of circumstances form.

Page 1 of 4