Urgent Telephone Weekends : 01233 331111

Use of Council Land

You need to submit an application if you would like to use council owned land for an event. Our Safety Advisory Group page has information on how to apply to use the land, advice for public outdoor events, security for event organisers and templates which you can download. 

Event organisers must provide proof of public liability insurance of at least £5 million.

There is no fee for charitable or non-profit making organisations. However, there are charges and special conditions for fun fairs. Other commercial bookings are considered on a case by case basis by our Safety Advisory Group.

You will need to give us at least 12 weeks' notice if a road closure is necessary for an event.

We would like to be informed about any public outdoor events being planned in and around Ashford.