Partnering With Ashford Building Control
Partner Authority Scheme
The partner authority scheme allows you to work with any of our building control surveyors. They can help you with all pre-application and design work at any geographical location.
Your account manager will work with local authority building control colleagues at the project location. Here, they will talk about site-specific issues, including drainage, contamination and liaison with the local fire service.
Organisations of various sizes have joined our partner authority scheme. We've helped large corporate clients to small and medium-sized enterprises. They've all benefited from having a dedicated building control surveyor who can answer their questions.
Benefits of partnering with Ashford Building Control
- A single point of contact for all your building control work in England, Wales and Scotland
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- Simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
- Electronic submissions and e-working
- The use of LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
- Easy access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service
- In-depth expertise from LABC specialists on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability
How to join the scheme?
If you are interested in becoming a Partner Company with Ashford Building Control but would like further information before completing the online form,
Please call the office direct on 01233 330282 for an informal chat if you are interested in becoming a partner company with Ashford Building Control. We can provide you with further information before you complete the online form. Alternatively, you can apply by completing the online partner application form.
Ashford Building Control partners
We are partnered with over 50 companies some of which appear below with links to their websites and contact details.
|Email OSG Architecture
|Jason Chandler RIBA
|Email Jason Chandler RIBA
|Email Colt Houses
|Email EP Architects
|Price Whitehead Chartered Surveyors
|Email Price Whitehead Chartered Surveyors
|Email Accolaide Surveyors
|Kent Design Studio
|Email Kent Design Studio
|JC Building Design Consultants
|Email JC Building Design Consultants
|Carl Stoker Architecture
|Email Carl Stoker Architecture
|Audax Designs Architectural Services
|Email Audax Designs Architectural Services
|Urban and Rural Ltd
|Email Urban and Rural Ltd