Using this website
View our website tutorial videos to see how you can complete simple tasks on our website.
If you are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can use a free online service called SignLive.
The easiest way to request our services, pay for things, or find out information, is via this website. To find the part of the website you need, you can:
- find the service you want from the service directory on the homepage;
- use the search bar at the top of any page on the website;
- use the menu at the top of any page to view each section of the website.
You can also:
- make a payment starting at the pay page
- report something starting at the reports page
- request or apply for something at the apply page
- upload documents requested for housing benefit
- upload documents requested for council tax support
You can discover more of our services by clicking on the service areas below.
Please select a category below.
- Recycling, Waste and Bins
- Planning and Development
- Council Tax
- Your Council
- Council Meetings
- Register To Vote And Elections
- The Mayor, Civic And Ceremonial
- Parks And Play Areas
- Cemeteries, Burials And Memorials
- Emergency Planning
- Community Safety
- Lifeline Anytime
- Health And Wellbeing
- Environmental Concerns
- Building Control
- Working For Us