The Civic Centre is open but only for pre-arranged appointments.
|Location||Opening Days||Opening Times|
|Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford, Kent TN23 1PL||Monday-Friday||9am-3pm|
|Call Centre (for all council enquiries)||Monday-Friday||8.30am-4pm|
|Fast Track Desk (copying/scanning evidence and documents)||Monday-Friday||Closed|
|Tenterden Town Hall, Town Hall, 24 High Street, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6AN||Monday-Friday||Closed|
The easiest way to request council services, pay for things, or find out information, is via this website. To find the part of the website you need, you can:
- find the service you want from the service directory on the homepage
- use the search bar at the top of any page on the website
You can also:
- make a payment starting at the payments page
- report something starting at the reports page
- request or apply for something at the apply page
- upload documents requested for housing benefit
- upload documents requested for council tax support
Are you using a mobile device? Then why not download the Your Ashford app. It’s a convenient way to report any concerns directly to us.
You can contact us via our social media channels:
Can't do it online?
If you can't find what you want to do on our website, get in touch with us another way or visit us at Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford, Kent TN23 1PL.