Using this website

View our website tutorial videos to see how you can complete simple tasks on our website. These include making an application, making a payment, or reporting something.

Your Ashford app

Are you using a mobile device? Then why not download the Your Ashford app. It’s a convenient way to report any concerns directly to us.

Many of our forms will require you to set an account up. An account will keep many of your dealings with the council in one secure place, which will save you time the next time you contact our customer service team.

Download Your Ashford for iPhone

Download Your Ashford for Android

By using the Your Ashford app, you’ll enable officers to deal with your concerns more quickly and effectively, as they’ll be able to access reported issues while on the move themselves.

Use the Your Ashford app to:

  • Report environmental issues (e.g. fly-tipping, abandoned vehicles,dog fouling, etc.)
  • Check recycling and refuse services
  • Report missed bin collections
  • Make payments online (e.g. Council Tax)
  • Find your local councillor
  • Contact us (there is the option to create an account, so all correspondence will be in one place and both are trackable and accessible 24/7)

And don't forget, if you’re out and about and spot something, don’t ignore it – report it!   

Track it!

If you have submitted a report to us via our report it system, you can track its progress. Please make sure you have retained your report's unique reference number.

If your reference looks like 2018/00123 track your report here

If your reference looks like 1234567 track your report here

Below is a list of things you can report to us online:

+ Food and Hygiene Issues

Make a complaint about a food business or product if you are unhappy with food hygiene standards. This can include dirty conditions, unhygienic food handling, unexpected objects in your food, mouldy food, or food that has made you ill.

Suspected food poisoning

Poor hygiene practices

A problem with a food product

Roads and pavements

Kent County Council (KCC) maintain roads and travel in Kent. You can report a road or travel issue directly to KCC, or choose from the most common issues below: