The council has improved its online reporting system, making it easier for residents to report issues such as flytipping, fraud, littering, dog fouling, vandalism, anti-social behaviour or planning enforcement issues.
The system replaces some of our online forms and allows residents to report incidents and then track their progress via a unique reference number. Either click on the Report It image on the right or one of the links below to report an issue to us.
This is part of the council's tough but fair approach to enforcement and compliance. For more information, visit our enforcement section.
Below is a list of things you can report to us online:
- Abandoned trolleys
- Abandoned vehicles
- Allotment issues
- Bins: missed collection
- Bins: lost or broken
- Borders, hedges, grass
- Discarded syringes
- Dogs: lost, found or dog mess
- Food safety
- Illegal street trading
- Light nuisance
- Odour (including bonfires)
- Public toilets
- Benefit fraud
- Council tax change of address
- Housing benefit and council tax support change in circumstances form
- Council tax landlords tenancy information
- Cancel your council tax single occupancy discount
- National Non Domestic Rates occupation form
- National Non Domestic Rates vacation form
Roads and pavements
Kent County Council (KCC) maintain roads and travel in Kent. You can report an issue directly to KCC, or choose from the most common issues below:
Report it? Track it!
If you have submitted a report to us via our report it system, you can track its progress. Please make sure you have retained your report's unique reference number.