Large Item Collection
We will collect large household items such as: furniture, white goods and electrical appliances.
Items need to be put out by 6am on the day of collection and need to be clearly visible for the crews collecting.
White goods are collected separately to your other large items.
Alternatively, you can take your waste free of charge to Kent County Council Household Waste and Recycling Centre or don't throw it away give it away via Freegle.
The fee of £26.00 is payable at the time of booking. This fee covers the collection of up to 4 items, only 1 white good per booking.
You can book a maximum of 2 collections at one time (8 items @ £52.00)
If you need to cancel your booking or wish to make any alterations to the items listed, you will need to contact us on 01233 331111, two working days before your collection date.
The following items are not included in the collection service:
- Lithium batteries;
- Car parts;
- All external doors and windows;
- Hazardous waste such as asbestos;
- Glass and mirrors;
- Length of metal or wood above 2 metres;
- Large American fridge freezers;
- Commercial waste;
- Loose garden waste;
- Large cardboard boxes (these should be placed on top of, or collapsed in, your green recycling bin);
- Light bulbs.
- DIY materials or builders' waste:
- Other construction material waste such as plasterboard and broken up fixtures and fittings.
- Kitchen and bathroom materials
Large items such as trampolines and bed frames much be dismantled before collection.
All food must be removed from fridge/freezers.
All items must be able to be lifted safely by two operatives.
If you have any queries please contact us on 01233 331111.