Memorial Benches in Ashford's Open Spaces
Memorial benches can be placed in many of our parks, open spaces and cemeteries. Each type of location will have a suitable bench type prescribed.
|Town centre and parks
|£1214.65 (excluding VAT)
|Cemeteries and open spaces
|£932.84 (excluding VAT)
|Cemeteries, parks, and open spaces
£1105.12 (excluding VAT)
The cost includes:
- The supply of a new bench of relevant type.
- Supply of a new plaque with chosen inscription (up to 90 characters).
- Reasonable maintenance during the lease term (as per the terms of lease agreement).
- The term of the lease agreement is for a period of 15 years. At the end of the initial 15 years, the lease can be extended for a period of five years.
We also offer a recasting of plaque service. The cost for this service is £307.66 and it includes:
- Removal of the old plaque.
- Supply of a new plaque.
- Installation of the new plaque.
Please complete our online form to purchase a new bench, extend an existing lease or requesting a recasting of an existing plaque. You will be contacted by a member of our team who will advise you on availability, timescales and anything else relevant to your enquiry.
Make a payment for a new bench. You will need your agreement number to complete the payment.
Make a payment for a recasting of an existing plaque. You will need your agreement number to complete the payment.