Our current management structure came into effect in May 2022. We are split into directorates, each focused on delivering quality services to the community. Download our corporate structure chart [pdf] 77KB.
The links below give details of each senior manager's job description, responsibilities and organisation charts. For details on salaries and budgets they are responsible for, see our salaries section.
- Chief Executive
- Solicitor to the Council and Monitoring Officer inc Legal and Democracy
- Head of Economic Development
- Head of Policy and Performance
Deputy Chief Executive
- Deputy Chief Executive
- Director of Customer, Technology and Finance
- Director of Health and Wellbeing
- Director of Place, Space and Leisure
- Head of Strategic Projects