Our current management structure came into effect in April 2017. We are split into service areas, each focused on delivering quality services to the community. Download the Ashford Borough Council management structure April 2021 [pdf] 1029KB.
The links below give details of each senior manager's job description, responsibilities and organisation charts. For details on salaries and budgets they are responsible for, see our see our salaries section.
- Chief Executive
- Solicitor to the Council and Monitoring Officer inc Legal and Democracy
- Head of Ashford Port Health
- Head of Corporate Policy, Economic Development and Communications
- Head of Community Safety and Wellbeing
- Head of HR and Customer Services