Assistant Director of Planning and Development
The Assistant Director of Planning and Development is responsible for:
- Plan making and master-planning strategic sites and urban design.
- Planning policy and the Local Plan.
- Development management.
- Protected trees, conservation and enforcement.
- Building control.
- Property searches and street naming.
- Chilmington Green Community Management Organisation.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Assistant Director of Planning and Development job description [pdf] 342KB
- View the Planning and Development structure chart [pdf] 22KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.