Assistant Director of Housing
The Assistant Director of Housing is responsible for:
- Council housing management services, including repairs.
- Homeless person’s services.
- The council's housing waiting list and lettings scheme.
- Working to provide new affordable homes.
- Disabled facilities grants.
- Unauthorised encampments.
- Independent Living Schemes.
- Electricians working for the council.
- Syrian, Afghan and Ukrainian vulnerable persons resettlement.
- General valuation and property advice to the council.
- Housing development and regeneration.
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.