Head of Policy and Performance
The Head of Policy and Performance's responsibilities are:
The council’s statutory Data Protection Officer.
- Manage the council's corporate delivery programme, equalities and risk-management processes.
- Support key corporate projects.
Liaise with statutory and voluntary bodies, members, parishes, the community, the commercial sector and other public sector bodies so as to co-ordinate the activities of these organisations and that of the council.
- Responsible for the council's formal complaints procedure.
- Responsible for the council's responses to FOI requests.
- Provision of a service to support the democratic decision making processes of the council and the mayoralty.
- Corporate policy and interpretation of government legislation.
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.