The Local Government Transparency Code sets out what each local authority should publish on their website. On this page we detail remuneration for senior management, salary scales and a top level structure chart.
Salaries of Senior Management
- Number of employees whose remuneration was at least £50k in brackets of £5k
- Details of remuneration and job title of certain senior employees whose salary is at least £50k
- Name of each employee whose salary is at least £150k
- Detail for all employees whose salary exceeds £50k – the services/functions they are responsible for, budget held, number of staff and other remuneration (there are no bonuses)
- Annual publication of a structure chart for the top three levels of the organisation (as at April 2020)
Please note that blue boxes indicate that the post is a manager. Their post is then replicated on the chart if they line manage posts with a salary in excess of £50k.
For details of job descriptions and structure charts for each service including salary bands and details of vacant posts please see our 'leadership team' page.