- Email: email@example.com
This role provides strong managerial leadership, motivating and inspiring the Council’s staff in ensuring that all Members of the Council are fully supported in their various roles and that Council policy is effectively implemented in order to achieve the authority’s strategic and corporate objectives as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Business planning for the council
- Overall management and ensuring that service delivery to the people of the borough is of the highest quality and that all the resources of the council are used in the most effective way
- Leading and directing the Management Team, ensuring a corporate approach to management of the council
- Ensuring council policies are put into action, performance is evaluated and keeping the operations of the council under review
- Identifying and monitoring critical issues and problems, reporting these to councillors and taking action to address them
- The Chief Executive is the statutory Head of Paid Service
Directly line manages...
- Corporate Policy, Economic Development and Communications (Head of Service, Lorna Ford)
- Interim managing Culture (Head of Service, Christina Fuller)
- Interim managing Planning and Development (Interim Head of Service, Gilian Macinnes)
Job description and structure chart
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.