Urgent Telephone Weekends : 01233 331111

Monitoring Officer Final Decision Notices Following A Finding Of A Breach Of The Code Of Conduct By An Investigator

Ashford Borough Council

If you are concerned about the conduct of Ashford Borough councillors, parish or town councillors, you may make a complaint directly to Ashford Borough Council provided the complaint relates to conduct which is, or may be a breach of, the councillor code of conduct.

Visit councillor complaints for more information.

Page 2 of 2