The easiest way to request council services, pay for things, or find out information, is via this website. To find the part of the website you need, you can:
- find the service you want from the service directory on the homepage;
- use the search bar at the top of any page on the website;
- use the menu at the top of any page to view each section of the website.
You can also:
- make a payment starting at the payments page
- report something starting at the reports page
- request or apply for something at the apply page
- upload documents requested for housing benefit
- upload documents requested for council tax support
Are you using a mobile device? Then why not download the Your Ashford app by clicking on the icons below. It’s a convenient way to report any concerns directly to us.
You can contact us via our social media channels:
Can't do it online?
If you can't find what you want to do on our website, get in touch with us another way.
Welcome to the Contact Us section of Ashford Borough Council’s website.
About Ashford Borough Council
Ashford Borough Council is a local authority which provides services to residents in Ashford, Tenterden and a large network of surrounding villages.
Our services include keeping the streets clean and collecting rubbish, renting out social housing (council houses and flats), providing leisure facilities and play areas and processing council tax and housing benefits.
We deal with local planning applications for everything from a conservatory to major developments. If you are buying a home in the borough we can provide you with a comprehensive land search service.
We issue licenses for taxis and licensed premises, look after parks and open spaces, and parking around the borough.
We are based in offices in Tannery Lane. Our customer services team are based at the Civic Centre, and we have a further office in Tenterden Town Hall. In all we employ over 470 people.
Please note - services including primary and secondary education, roads, pavements, street lighting and social services are provided by Kent County Council.