OneYou e-Permit - authorises the e-permit holder to park a motor vehicle referred to on the e-permit, in Edinburgh Road Multi-Storey car park, Ashford on levels 3 and 4.
A maximum of 10 OneYou e-Permit holders may park at any one time.
Charges may apply for a OneYou e-Permit - please contact your line manager.
A OneYou e-Permit is valid for 6 months.
Terms & Conditions
- To apply for an e-permit you must create an on-line account.
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for your vehicle, we will not issue an e-permit.
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-permit, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle on the start date shown.
- We can issue an e-permit for up to two vehicles but the e-permit is only valid in one vehicle at a time.
- The e-permit will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-permit to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- The e-permit may only be used in conjunction with a pay and display ticket purchased on the day the vehicle is parked from a ticket machine in Edinburgh Road Multi-Storey car park. Failure to display a valid pay and display ticket will result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice. (for charges- contact to your line manager)
- Exemption for Blue Badge holders. Should the permit holder have a valid blue badge and require the use of a disabled parking bay, the permit holder may park in a disabled parking bay on level one. The blue badge must be displayed with a pay and display ticket (for charges- contact your line manager).
- The e-permit is only valid Tuesday to Sunday at the times that the car park is open to the public. 06:00 to 20:30 Monday to Friday and 06:00 to 19:30 on Saturday and Sunday.
- The e-permit allows a vehicle to park in standard parking on levels three and four in Edinburgh Road Multi-Storey car park (or in any other area as may be notified).
- The e-permit issued may only be used on days when the holder is on NHS business and working at the OneYou project in Park Mall and may not be used on any other day.
- Failure to park in accordance with the regulations detailed in the Council’s Off Street Parking Order and the signs and/or surface markings in the Council’s car parks may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- The issue of the e-permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- The e-permit is invalid on-street.
- The e-permit remains the property of Ashford Borough Council and the e-permit will be cancelled on termination of employment or when parking is no longer required.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software.
Important Information Please Read
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL