Sk8side e-Permit - authorises the holder to park a motor vehicle referred to on the e-Permit, in the Civic Centre and Stour Centre car park, whilst the member of staff is on Sk8side business and providing it is necessary to park the vehicle in the car park.
Sk8side staff must submit an application for an e-permit with evidence to confirm they are employed by Sk8side in Civic Centre and Stour Centre Car Park, Ashford or such proof that will be accepted by Ashford Borough Council Parking, Highways and Transportation Team staff.
Sk8side will be issued with a maximum of 4 e-permits at any one time.
Terms & Conditions
- To apply for an e-permit you must create an on-line account.
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for your vehicle, we will not issue an e-permit.
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-permit, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle on the start date shown.
- We can issue an e-permit for up to two vehicles but the e-permit is only valid in one vehicle at a time.
- The e-permit will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-permit to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- The e-permit is only valid when the holder is conducting Sk8side business.
- The e-permit allows a vehicle to park park solely within the ‘Standard Parking Bays’ referred to and shown shaded in black on the plan attached (or such other area as may be notified), subject to the restrictions and regulations detailed in the Council’s Off Street Parking Places Order or notified by signs and/or surface markings in the car park.
- Failure to park in accordance with the regulations detailed in the Council’s Off-Street Parking Order and the signs and/or surface markings in the Council’s car park may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- The issue of the e-permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- The e-permit is not valid in any other location.
- The e-permit remains the property of Ashford Borough Council and the e-permit will be cancelled on termination of your employment with Sk8side or when parking is no longer required.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software.
Important Information Please Read
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL