Ashford Town Centre Car Parks Season e-Permit Terms & Conditions
What Vehicles are Eligible for an e-permit?
- Passenger vehicles not exceeding 3500 kilograms, e.g. a family car
- Goods vehicles not exceeding 3500 kilograms, e.g. a light transit van.
- Motor Cycles.
Car Park e-vouchers can be used to park in the following car parks:
- Dover Place
- Victoria Road
- Edinburgh Road
- Flour Mills
- Elwick Road
- Station Road
Terms and Conditions
- To apply for an e-permit you must create an on-line account
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-permit, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park your vehicle on the start date shown.
- We can issue an e-permit for up to two vehicles but the e-permit is only valid in one vehicle at a time.
- The e-permit will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-permit to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- An e-permit is valid for either one, three, six or 12 months from the start date, depending on the type chosen and after the relevant payment has been received.
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for a vehicle, we will not issue an e-permit
- The e-permit is valid Monday to Sunday
- An e-permit does not guarantee you a parking space
- An e-permit does not give the holder preferential rights over any other driver parked in a parking bay.
- The e-permit is only valid when the car park is open
- The e-permit allows a vehicle to park in the designated parking bays with the named car parks, but excludes bays signed or marked for a specific use (including, but not exclusively, disabled bays, loading bays, suspended bays or permit-specific bays)
- The e-permit can be used in an Electric charging bay within the car park (if present), but only when the vehicle assigned to the e-permit at that time is actively using the charge point (the vehicle is capable of being charged).
- The e-permit is valid in Edinburgh Road, Station Road, Elwick Road, Dover Place, Flour Mills, Victoria Road and Henwood Car Parks. The e-permit is not transferable to any other car park.
- The e-permit remains the property of Ashford Borough Council
- Refunds for unexpired e-permits may be made at the Council’s discretion. An administration fee of £11 will be charged.
- Any contravention of the above clauses will render the e-permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software
Important Information Please Read
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL