Car Park E-Voucher Terms and Conditions
What vehicles are eligible for a Car Park e-voucher?
- Passenger vehicles not exceeding 3500 kilograms, e.g. a family car.
- Goods vehicles not exceeding 3500 kilograms, e.g. a light transit van.
Car Park e-vouchers can be used in the following car parks:
Inner Car Parks
- Edinburgh Road Car Park
- Elwick Road Car Park
- Dover Place Car Park
- Station Road Car Park
- Bridewell Lane Car Park
- Rear of Tenterden Leisure Centre Car Park
Outer Car Parks
- Victoria Road Car Park
- Flour Mills Car Park
Car Park e-vouchers can be purchased in books of 10.
Terms and Conditions
- To apply for an e-voucher you must create an on-line account
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for a vehicle, we will not issue an e-voucher
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-voucher, and you will be able to start to use your e-vouchers to park your vehicle from the start date shown.
- Car Park e-vouchers can be purchased in books of 10.
- A Car Park e-voucher is only valid for one motor vehicle and for one day.
- The e-voucher will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-voucher to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-voucher to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- The e-voucher is valid Monday to Sunday
- An e-voucher does not guarantee you a parking space
- An e-voucher does not give the holder preferential rights over any other driver parked in a parking bay.
- The e-voucher is only valid when the car park is open
- The e-voucher allows a vehicle to park in the designated parking bays with the named car parks, but excludes bays signed or marked for a specific use (including, but not exclusively, disabled bays, loading bays, suspended bays or permit-specific bays)
- An e-voucher only entitles you to park your vehicle in marked parking bays in
- The e-voucher is valid in Inner Car Parks: Edinburgh Road Car Park, Elwick Road Car Park, Dover Place Car Park, Station Road Ashford Car Park and Bridewell Lane Car Park or rear of Tenterden Leisure Centre car park or, in Outer Car Parks: Victoria Road Car Park or Flour Mills Car Park.
- The e-voucher is not transferable to any other car park
- The e-voucher remains the property of Ashford Borough Council
- Any contravention of the above clauses will render the e-voucher invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL