UK Entry Home Office Inspection
Applying for a visa?
When you apply for a visa you will need to prove to the Home Office that:
- Your accommodation has been checked;
- A full home inspection has been carried out;
- Your home has the required number of rooms;
- There are no hazards present;
- You have a valid gas certificate.
Ashford Borough Council’s private sector housing team carry out home inspections.
Once you have completed the form and made payment, we will:
- Arrange a convenient date for the inspection;
- Check your property;
- Provide you with the relevant documentation to accompany the visa application.
A UK Entry Home Office Inspections for 2021/22 costs £124. Payment will be taken whilst completing the request form above.
Further information can be found in the Applying for a visa information leaflet including Nepalese translation [pdf] 1822KB. Other language translations are available upon request.
Arranging an inspection
For any other information please contact:
- Julian Watts, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01233 330339
- Gary Clarke, email email@example.com, or telephone 01233 330624