UK Entry Home Office Inspection
Applying for a visa?
When you apply for a visa you will need to prove to the Home Office that:
- Your accommodation has been checked
- A full home inspection has been carried out
- Your home has the required number of rooms
- There are no hazards present
- You have a valid gas certificate
These home inspections can be undertaken by officers from Ashford Borough Council's private sector housing team.
Once you have completed the form and made payment, they will:
- Arrange a convenient date for the inspection
- Check your property
- Provide you with the relevant documentation to accompany the visa application
The fee for UK Entry Home Office Inspections for 2019/20 is £120. Payment will be taken whilst completing the request form above.
Further information can be found in the Applying for a visa information leaflet including Nepalese translation [pdf] 1822KB. Other language translations are available upon request.
Arranging an inspection
For any other information please contact:
- Julian Watts, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01233 330339
- Gary Clarke, email email@example.com, or telephone 01233 330624