Large Item Collection
We will collect large household items such as: furniture, white goods and electrical appliances.
Items need to be put out by 6am on the day of collection on the boundary of your property and be clearly visible for the crews collecting.
White goods are collected separately to your other large items.
Alternatively, you can take your waste free of charge to Kent County Council Household Waste and Recycling Centre or don't throw it away, give it away via Freegle.
When you arrange a collection please make sure that:
- Each item is under 2m in length
- Items are placed in or by the bin store if you live in a flat
- The collection I from a residential property
- Small items are put into containers and not presented loose for example tiles
- Wood is bundled together as we will not take loose pieces
- Items can be safely lifted by two people
- Items do not contain glass or mirrors
- All food must be removed from fridge/freezers
- Large items such as trampolines & bed frames must be dismantled before collection
|Number of items||Price|
To remove white goods such as washing machines or fridge freezers it’ll cost
- £25 for one
- £50 for two
You can book a maximum of 2 collections at one time, so this could be 8 items, 2 white goods or 1 white goods and up to 4 items.
Types of Items
+ Items we do collect
|Settees and sofas|
|Wardrobes and chest of drawers|
+ Items we do not collect
|All external doors and windows|
|Car parts and tyres|
|DIY materials or builders waste|
|Glass and mirrors|
|Hazardous waste such as asbestos|
|Items over 2 metres|
|Items that can't be lifted safely by two people|
|Large American fridge freezers|
If you need to cancel your booking or wish to make any alterations to the items listed, you will need to contact us on 01233 331111, at least two working days before your collection date.
If you have any queries please contact us on 01233 331111.