Council Tax Summons Form
See where to find the relevant information on a typical council tax summons [pdf] 117KB.
If you are having difficulty paying, find out what help is available.
*If you have selected to pay your arrangement monthly you can set up a Direct Debit – please note that the DD instalment will be taken on the 1st of each month. If you have selected to make your arrangement weekly or fortnightly you will need to pay by an alternative method.
If you are having difficulty paying please contact us and explain the situation – the longer you ignore a debt problem the worse the situation becomes.
There are lots of agencies that offer advice on managing money, budgeting and debt management. It is important that people who need help seek it from reputable organisations who offer free, impartial and accurate advice. Please take this opportunity to seek advice and assistance for your particular needs now. Some advice agency contact details are below, this list isn't exhaustive, others are available:
- Your local Citizens Advice offices can be found in Church Road, Ashford or High Street, Tenterden. Telephone 01233 626185.
- Money Advice Service, telephone 0300 500 5000
- National Debtline, telephone 0808 808 4000
- StepChange, telephone 0800 138 1111
- Debt Advice Foundation, telephone 0800 043 40 50
- Age UK, telephone 0800 169 6565