Urgent Telephone Weekends : 01233 331111

Hospital and Care Home Residents

This discount is available to anyone that is receiving care or treatment.

It is also available to anyone whose sole residence is in a residential care home, a nursing home, a mental nursing home, a hostel or a hospital.  

A sole residence is not defined in council tax legislation. However, case law suggests temporarily leaving your home isn’t classed as a change of residence. 

We will seek confirmation from the place of residency.