Borough Play Areas
There are a wide range of play areas across the borough featuring everything from zip wires and large multiplay units to sand pits and swings for toddlers.
The borough's play areas include:
- Bridgefield Park Play Area - natural and adventure play themed around farming and water created in 2018 - one of the largest play areas in Ashford
- Bulleid Place Play Area (behind ASDA in Newtown) - upgraded in 2017, Bulleid Place is the Borough's most popular play area with a wide range of traditional play equipment for all age groups and abilities on a main pedestrian walking and cycling route.
- Kestrel Park Play Area, Coulter Road - created in 2017 - adventure play for older children
- Cuckoo Park (opposite John Wesley School) - adventure and natural play for all age groups
- Church Road Play Area - Upgraded in 2019 - adventure and natural play for all age groups
- St Anne's Road Play Area - Upgraded in 2019 - traditional play for all age groups
- Repton Park - three play areas spread across the estate
- Springwood Drive Play Area - fenced equipped play area for all ages
- Victory Hall Play Area, Hamstreet - upgraded in 2018, a very popular rural adventure play area for all age groups.
- St Stephen's Walk Play Area - zip wire, climbing unit and sand play for toddlers
- Wye Play Area - adventure play space
- Mersham Play Area - natural play
- Hothfield Play Area - bucket swing, tractor slide, equipment for young people
- Park Farm - Upgraded 2023
- Rylands Road - Upgraded 2023
- Spearpoint Rec - Upgraded 2023
Use our interactive map (please note that some of our maps won't work in Google Chrome) for details of all the play areas in the borough.