Borough Play Areas
There are a wide range of play areas across the borough featuring everything from zip wires to sand pits for toddlers.
The borough's play areas include:
- Mersham Play Area - natural play
- Hothfield Play Area - bucket swing, tractor slide, equipment for young people
- St Stephen's Walk Play Area - zip wire, climbing unit and sand play for toddlers
- Wye Play Area - adventure play space
- Cuckoo Park (opposite John Wesley School) - adventure and natural play
- Kestrel Park Play Area, Coulter Road - adventure play for older children
- Repton Park - three play areas spread across the estate
- Springwood Drive Play Area - fenced equipped play area for all ages
Use our interactive map (please note that some of our maps won't work in Google Chrome) for details of all the play areas in the borough.