Chapel Down e-permits- Terms & Conditions
Chapel Down e-Permit
- CD e-Permit - authorises the holder to park, a motor vehicle referred to on the e-Permit, in Civic Centre and Stour Centre car park, whilst the e-permit holder is on Chapel Down business.
- CD e-Permit will be valid for 12 months
- CD e-Permits costs and numbers: For details of how many permits may be issued and for any charges which may apply - please contact your line manager.
Terms & Conditions
- To apply for an e-permit you must create an on-line account.
- If there are any outstanding penalty charge notices for your vehicle, we will not issue an e-permit.
- We do not send you a paper permit. You will receive an email confirmation stating that you have an e-permit, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle on the start date shown.
- We can issue an e-permit for up to two vehicles but the e-permit is only valid in one vehicle at a time.
- The e-permit will only be valid for use in the vehicle bearing the registration number selected in the online account
- To change the e-permit to another vehicle you will need to access your on-line account and follow the instructions to make a change. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging the change, and you will be able to use your e-permit to park a vehicle from the start date shown.
- The Parking Permit issued provides authority to park solely within the standard parking bays shaded black currently shown on the attached plan (or such other area as may be notified) subject to the restrictions and regulations detailed in the Off Street Parking Order and on signs and/or surface markings in the Civic Centre & Stour Centre Car Park. Failure to do so will result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- The issue of the e-permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- The e-permit is not valid on street.
- The e-permit remains the property of Ashford Borough Council and the e-permit will be cancelled if the e-permit holder ceases to work for Chapel Down or when parking is no longer required.
- In no event will we be liable to the customer for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises whether for breach of these terms and conditions, including any breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence) even if the customer has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred following loss or corruptions of any data, database or software.
Important Information Please Read
Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. Your information will be used to administer a Season Ticket Scheme, processing is being conducted relying upon a contractual legal basis. Your data may be shared with other departments within the council for the purpose of improving services, keeping records up-to-date and for the protection of the public fund. We will not share your information with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained as long as you hold a valid Season Ticket +7yrs. For more information about your data protection rights please see the council's Data Protection pages or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL