Assistant Director of HR, Customer Services, Communications and Digitalisation
The Head of HR, Communications, Customer Services and Digitalisation is responsible for:
Personnel and Development responsibilities:
- Managing and developing the council's staff related policies.
- Training and development.
- Organisational development.
- Ensuring there is equality of opportunity and treatment for both existing and potential staff.
Customer Services responsibilities:
- Customer services face to face and telephone at the Civic Centre and in Tenterden.
- Digital delivery.
Overseeing the communications and marketing functions of the council to promote and protect the reputation, branding and corporate identity to support the delivery of Ashford Borough Council’s corporate priorities.
- Issuing media releases and designing and producing literature about council services, policies and consultations.
- Website design and content.
- Social media.
- Liaising with press enquiries.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Assistant Director of HR, Customer Services, Communications and Digitalisation job description [pdf] 360KB
- View the structure chart for HR, Customer Services, Communications and Digitalisation [pdf] 13KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.