Director of Health and Wellbeing
- Telephone: 01233 648355
Provide leadership and direction in the development and implementation of strategic objectives across a range of functions and services that include commercial, statutory and support services to the borough of Ashford. Support the Senior Leadership Team in translating the vision for the borough into a direction for the council.
Overall responsibility for:
- Ashford Port Health (Vacant post)
- Safety and Wellbeing (Assistant Director, Sheila Davison)
- Housing (Assistant Director, Sharon Williams)
Making sure that they are actively supporting the corporate agenda by driving forward strategies and policies that promote a caring borough and great environment through regulation, enforcement and engaged communities whilst ensuring services they are well managed and in accordance with legislation.
Working with key partners to facilitate the movement of people and goods within our borough.
This post will also be the strategic lead on safeguarding and health and safety.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Director of of Health and Wellbeing job description [pdf] 356KB
- View the Health and Wellbeing structure chart (coming soon).
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.