Head of Community Safety and Wellbeing
The Head of Community Safety and Wellbeing responsible for:
- Environmental health and protection.
- Maintaining public car parks, bus shelters and street nameplates.
- On and off-street parking services and enforcement.
- Resilience and events safety.
- Community safety and anti-social behaviour.
- Health and safety.
- The Ashford Monitoring Centre, which includes CCTV, intruder alarms and Telecare.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Head of Community Safety and Wellbeing job description [pdf] 164KB
- View the structure chart for Community Safety and Wellbeing [pdf] 24KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.